Gift Box “Your Truffle for 4” (50g min)
Your elegant RÂPE TA TRUFFE Box For 4 box will include :
- A whole tuber melanosporum truffle of a minimum of 50g, well chilled in its isothermal packaging, which will allow you to easily organise an exceptional meal for two people.
- A CAVEURS mandolin to grate your truffle.
- Our little 100% truffle book full of recipes and anecdotes (french edition).
- Your truffle will be sent to you on the chosen date* and to the desired address.
Origin : Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur and Occitanie (Var, Vaucluse, Gard, Alpes Maritimes)
Harvesting period : November – March
Conservation : 10 days in the bottom of the refrigerator in its jar
Packaging: in order to optimise its conservation conditions, our truffles are vacuum-packed in an airtight jar, on a bed of rice (not intended for consumption).
Net weight of the truffle: 30g minimum guaranteed
Delivery times: Like any fresh product, truffles deserve to be consumed in the best conditions. This is why we have sought a solution to free you from the constraints of expiry.
When you place your order, we suggest that you choose your desired delivery date from among those proposed in the calendar.
So don't hesitate to order your truffle now for your dinner next month!
What you need to know about this truffle
At LES CAVEURS, we guarantee the traceability of your truffle. This means that each truffle is numbered.
In addition to the legal mentions that you will find on the back label, we wanted to indicate:
- the date on which it was harvested (i.e. harvested)
- the name of the truffle grower
- the place where the truffle field is located.
How to cook your truffle ?
In the experience RÂPE TA TRUFFE POUR 4 we suggest you organise a truffle meal for two guests. For example, you can count 15g for the starter, 20g for the main course and 15g for the dessert.
Note that this also works to enhance a dish for 8 people, or to make a nice starter for 12.
If you need inspiration, check out our recipes. They are classified by level of difficulty or you can order the dish you want to make directly from your favourite caterer.