Just Your Truffle for 4 (50g min)
Your JUST THE TRUFFLE FOR 4 will include:
- a whole French tuber melanosporum truffle weighing a minimum of 50 g, which will allow you to easily organise a fabulous meal for four people
- Your truffle will be sent to you at the address and on the date you wish, well chilled and vacuum-packed in its jar and isothermal packaging.
Complete your Order:
Origin : Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur and Occitanie (Var, Vaucluse, Gard, Alpes Maritimes)
Harvesting period : November – March
Conservation : 10 days in the bottom of the refrigerator in its jar
Packaging: in order to optimise its conservation conditions, our truffles are vacuum-packed in an airtight jar, on a bed of rice (not intended for consumption).
Net weight of the truffle: 50g minimum guaranteed
Delivery times: Like any fresh product, truffles deserve to be consumed in the best conditions. This is why we have sought a solution to free you from the constraints of expiry.
When you place your order, we suggest that you choose your desired delivery date from among those proposed in the calendar.
So don't hesitate to order your truffle now for your dinner next month!
What you should know about this truffle
At LES CAVEURS, we guarantee the traceability of your truffle. This means that each truffle is numbered.
In addition to the legal mentions that you will find on the back label, we wanted to indicate:
- the date on which it was harvested (i.e. caved),
- the name of the truffle grower
- the place where the truffle field is located.
How should your truffle be cooked?
In the JUST YOUR TRUFFLE FOR 4 experience we suggest you organise a truffle meal for two guests. For example, you can count on 15g for the starter, 20g for the main course and 15g for the dessert.
Note that this also works to enhance a dish for 6 people, or to make a nice starter for 8.
If you need inspiration, check out our recipes. They are classified by level of difficulty or order the dish you want to make directly from your favourite caterer!